نظرة عيونك يا قمر
 إذا كانت هذه زيارتك الأولى للمنتديات نظرة عيونك يا قمر يشرفنا أن تقوم "بتسجيل عضوية جديدة ...

أما إذا كنت أحد أعضاءنا الكرام فتفضل بتسجيل تسجيل الدخول .

لو رغبت بقراءة المواضيع و لإطلاع فقط  فتفضل بزيارة القسم الذي ترغب أدناه.
نظرة عيونك يا قمر
 إذا كانت هذه زيارتك الأولى للمنتديات نظرة عيونك يا قمر يشرفنا أن تقوم "بتسجيل عضوية جديدة ...

أما إذا كنت أحد أعضاءنا الكرام فتفضل بتسجيل تسجيل الدخول .

لو رغبت بقراءة المواضيع و لإطلاع فقط  فتفضل بزيارة القسم الذي ترغب أدناه.
المواضيع الأخيرة
» حملة هيل ورمان الرمضانية لتجهيز وتوزيع وجبات افطار الصائم
 human life mysterious Emptyاليوم في 4:35 am من طرف جنى بودى

» تخفيضات هائلة على أثاث المنزل والمفروشات في الإمارات والكويت!
 human life mysterious Emptyالجمعة مارس 15, 2024 4:24 am من طرف جنى بودى

» تخفيضات هائلة على أثاث المنزل والمفروشات في الإمارات والكويت!
 human life mysterious Emptyالجمعة مارس 15, 2024 4:02 am من طرف جنى بودى

» اكتشف عالم الديكور بتوفيرات مذهلة: كوبونات الأثاث المنزلي الرائعة
 human life mysterious Emptyالأربعاء مارس 13, 2024 11:54 pm من طرف جنى بودى

» افضل شركة تنظيف اثاث بالرياض 20% خصم
 human life mysterious Emptyالخميس فبراير 29, 2024 4:00 pm من طرف ranamohamed

» افضل شركة شراء اثاث مستعمل بالرياض لأعلى سعر
 human life mysterious Emptyالأربعاء فبراير 28, 2024 6:10 pm من طرف ranamohamed

» افضل موقع تصميم وتفصيل خيام
 human life mysterious Emptyالأربعاء فبراير 28, 2024 5:57 pm من طرف ranamohamed

» مقابر طريق العين السخنة للبيع من شركة سما الاقصى
 human life mysterious Emptyالثلاثاء فبراير 27, 2024 12:17 pm من طرف ranamohamed

» مقابر القاهرة الجديدة للبيع بخصم 20% من شركة سما الاقصى للمقاولات
 human life mysterious Emptyالثلاثاء فبراير 27, 2024 11:27 am من طرف ranamohamed

» افضل حداد مظلات وسواتر بالرياض | 0500965446
 human life mysterious Emptyالأحد فبراير 25, 2024 10:50 pm من طرف ranamohamed

دخول

لقد نسيت كلمة السر

المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 60 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 60 زائر :: 3 عناكب الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

[ مُعاينة اللائحة بأكملها ]

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 677 بتاريخ الثلاثاء ديسمبر 05, 2023 10:38 pm
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الشهر
جنى بودى
 human life mysterious Love_b10 human life mysterious Love_b10 human life mysterious Love_b10 

حكمة اليوم
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية

تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية reddit      

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط نظرة عيونك يا قمر على موقع حفض الصفحات

احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 1256 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو abdallahallam فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 90250 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 31101 موضوع
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الأسبوع
جنى بودى
 human life mysterious Love_b10 human life mysterious Love_b10 human life mysterious Love_b10 

human life mysterious

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق اذهب الى الأسفل

human life mysterious Empty human life mysterious

مُساهمة من طرف الثلج الاسود السبت يونيو 29, 2013 9:27 am

Why is human life mysterious?

human life mysterious 20121125-STINK-slide-K9T6-articleLarge
Try to understand it and your life will become a complete mess. Forget all about understanding. Just live your life as it comes, says OSHO, and you will comprehend it

Why is this life so mysterious? How am I supposed to know? It is so! It is simply a fact, I am not talking about theories. I’m not saying that it is my theory that life is mysterious — then you could ask why. It is simply so. The trees are green. You ask why. The trees are green because they are green. There is no question of why. If you can ask why and the question can be answered, then life will not be a mystery. If the why can be answered, then life cannot be a mystery. Life is a mystery because no why is relevant.

Why is this life, which has no end and no beginning, so mysterious? Now you make me feel guilty, as if I am responsible for life having no beginning and no end. It should have. I agree perfectly with you, but what to do? It has no beginning and no end.

I have heard Mulla Nasruddin saying to one of his disciples that life is like a woman. I was surprised, so I listened attentively to what he was saying. He was saying, ‘The man who says he understands women is bragging. The man who thinks he understands them is gullible. The man who pretends to understand them is ambiguous. The man who wants to understand them is wistful. On the other hand, the man who does not say he understands them, does not think he understands them, does not pretend to understand them, does not even want to understand them — he understands them!”

And that’s how life is also. Life is a woman. Try to understand life and you will become a mess. Forget all about understanding. Just live it and you will understand it. The understanding is not going to be intellectual, theoretical; the understanding is going to be total. The understanding is not going to be verbal; it is going to be non-verbal. That is the meaning when we say life is a mystery. It can be lived but it cannot be solved.

You can know what it is, but you cannot say what it is. That is the meaning of mystery.

When we say that life is a mystery, we are saying that life is not a problem. A problem can be solved. A mystery is that which cannot be solved. Insolubility is unbuilt. And it is good that life cannot be solved, otherwise what would you do then? Just think of it. If life is not a mystery and somebody comes and explains it to you — then what will you do? There will be nothing left except to commit suicide. Even that will look meaningless. [ ...but, putting on my devil's advocate hat...God knows everything including life. It is no mystery for God. Has God committed suicide? ]

Life is a mystery; the more you know it, the more beautiful it is. A moment comes when suddenly you start living it, you start flowing with it. An orgasmic relationship evolves between you and life, but you cannot figure out what it is. That’s the beauty of it, that’s its infinite depth.

And yes, there is no beginning and no end. How can there be any beginning to life and any end to life? Beginning will mean that something came out of nothing, and end will mean that something was there and went into nothing. That will be an even bigger mystery. When we say life has no beginning we simply say it has always been there. How can there be a beginning? Can you mark a line and say that at this moment life started, as Christian theologians used to say? Just four thousand years before Jesus Christ, they say, life started on a certain Monday. Of course, it must have been in the morning. But how can you call it Monday if there was no Sunday before it? And how can you call it morning if there was no night before it? Just think of it.

No, you cannot make a mark; that is foolish. It is not possible to mark a line because even to mark a line something is needed. Something is needed to precede it, otherwise demarcation is not possible. You can mark a line if there are two things, but if there is only one thing how can you mark a line? The fence around your house is possible because there is a neighbour. If there is no neighbour, nothing beyond your fence, the fence cannot exist. Just think of it. If there is absolutely nothing beyond your fence, your fence will fall down into nothing. How can it exist? Something is needed beyond the fence to hold it.

If on a certain Monday life started, a Sunday is needed to precede it. Otherwise the Monday will fall, topple down and disappear. And in the same way there is no possibility of any end. Life is, life simply is. It has been, it will be. It is eternity. And don’t start thinking about it. Otherwise you will be missing it, because all the time that you waste in thinking about it, is simply waste. Use that time, use that space, use that energy to live it.

Excerpts from The Art of Dying
BLACKICEE

الثلج الاسود
كبار الشخصيات
كبار الشخصيات

جنسية العضو جنسية العضو : يمني
الأوسمة الأوسمة : الوسام الذهبي
ذكر عدد المساهمات : 27056
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/06/2013

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

human life mysterious Empty رد: human life mysterious

مُساهمة من طرف وردة الحب الأربعاء فبراير 06, 2019 6:38 am